Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Coming Soon ... this first week of March!

Hi everyone,

My apologies for not posting anything up for nearly a month now. I have been away for a quick break and now I am back on track to whip up recipes to stock up in the week and more post on umami agents.

My next recipe post is a Malay version of the Beef Curry and for my next umami agent post, I will be talking about the ginger family!

Apart from recipes, tips and tricks - I will be introducing a product that you can use to pass on to your family and friends!

So keep posted to my blog!!

With love from C.I.B Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our blog, we would love to hear from you and keep track to who's been checking us out. Leave a comment, share your kitchen tips and recipes. We look forward to hear from you.

xx
C.I.B.